I am honoured and feel very privileged to be the Principal of Elwood Primary School. I am always excited and look forward to working with our students, staff and parents to make Elwood PS the best school it can be.
My commitment to our community is to lead the school with enthusiasm and passion to enable us to reach our goals.
We will continue to develop and enhance a school that:
- Focuses on the development of the whole child
- Strives for the highest academic standards
- Reflects the values of its community
- Has a personalised curriculum for each child
- Involves the community in learning
- Develops true partnerships that value each child
I have an open door policy and urge all parents to take this opportunity to discuss any issue with me so that we can move forward together.
We truly have a fantastic school with a supportive and involved parent community, dedicated and highly skilful staff, excellent resources and buildings and the most fantastic students to work with.